Sunday, October 19, 2008

Christmas Wreath

Hi Everyone,
I realize it has been a long time since I have posted to my blog. Know this...I have been working feverishly, stamping my little heart out to put projects on my blog. There is more to come soon, but for now, I wanted to share the wreath that I made for Christmas. I'm also going to offer it as a class for my stampers. As soon as I saw the felt flurries I knew immediately that I wanted to do this project. The ribbon is also from the mini catalog too! I did use spray on glitter but it isn't very noticeable in the photo. This project is really easy to do, you just need a hot glue gun, felt flurries, ribbon, and 5mm pearls (which I got at Michaels). The photo at the top is one of the whole wreath and the one at the bottom is a close up. Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

No comments: