Sunday, July 6, 2008

One more peak!

Hi Everyone,

It has taken me a while to post, sorry about that. Most of you know that I had a big scrapbooking event last weekend. It is an annual event that I hold once year. We did 10 12x12 double page layouts. I think I'm scrapped out for a while! Just kidding, not really!! I won't be posting all the layouts. I gave you a sneak peak last time and this is the only other one I will be posting because it seemed to be the favorite. All supplies are Stampin Up. I used chocolate chip, so saffron, old olive, pumpkin pie and ruby red card stock. If you haven't tried stamping with white craft ink on chocolate chip cardstock you must give it a try! I love the look! The photo is not the best quality, sorry about that, but once I was done, I wanted to do several layouts in chocolate chip! Thankfully I held back, I think my girls who attended probably appreciate not doing all chocolate chip layouts too! Anyway, enjoy!

1 comment:

Love and Faith Homestead and Ministries said...

Tag your it! Visit my site to find out what you need to do: www.mystampspot.blogspot.com

Inky Hugs, Ana