Saturday, January 31, 2009

Valentine's Day Mini Book Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures. I couldn't fit them all onto one post. If anyone was ever in any doubt as to what my favorite embellishment is, well by look at this first photo, you've probably guessed it is ribbon. I love...love...love ribbon. It is relatively inexpensive and goes a long way. If you look closely, you'll see a pink striped ribbon, let me tell you, I have had this ribbon for ages, okay maybe only a year but I couldn't stand looking at it anymore, which is why I had to use it! Very little stamping done on any of these pages but I think I truly love the Candy Cane Lane paper, by Stampin' Up. I also have lots of these rings that I bought a while back and got tired of those sitting around all the time, so I took advantage of them to hold my mini book together. Are you spotting a trend here? I am really trying to use what I have on hand. I know everyone is probably feeling the money crunch right now, I for one am watching my pennies! So I have resolved to stop hording supplies and just use them. You know that Nike catch phrase "Just Do It?" Well mine has become..."Just Use It!" I challenge all of you to use your supplies and if your getting tired of all the projects that are piling up because you are using what you have, here is another tip for you, give them away! The persons receiving your gifts will be absolutely thrilled. I guarantee it!

No comments: