Saturday, July 4, 2009

Magic Kingdom

I've never been to big a fan of Disneyland. I know...the horror! So scrapbooking Jasmine's Disneyland photos wasn't an easy task for me. This is still probably my lease favorite layout. I guess I'll have to live with it because it's done deal :) After this I only have one more layout to post and that one will take a little while because I forgot to take a picture of it, the second time around! The letters are not chipboard, they are just from letter stax by Crayola. At least the photo quality isn't as bad as some of the other layouts I've been posting! Oh yes...I d have one single page layout that I will be posting soon (non Jasmine).
Here is the left side of the layout.
Here is the right side of the layout.
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love all your pages here! Great job!