Saturday, January 19, 2008

A Valentine for my Sister

I have been trying to get my sister to stamp for the longest time. I went over to her house today and since she didn't have to work I convinced her to come over. Normally when she comes over she's looking for cards I have already made that she can use (anyone have a relative like that?). So today I told her she was going to stamp her own card. She wanted a couple of Valentine cards. This is the design I came up with. I had her stamp the hearts even though I had to cut them out and she rolled the jumbo wheel on the red background. Needless to say she was happy with the outcome! If anyone has been staying tuned, I said I would post most of my scrapbook layouts today. Well as you can see, I didn't get around to it today so, tomorrow is another day. I'm going to have at least half of them up tomorrow. Stay tuned!

No comments: