Monday, February 11, 2008

Are You Ready for Some Football Layout

Hi all! Here is a layout I started working on today. It is for my next stamp club meeting. I have to make two different ones considering everyone is not interested in football. I used the letter L from the Big Deal Alphabet to make the whole football field. It wasn't easy and it probably would have come out straighter if I had used a stamp a majig but I didn't have the patience this time for that. I did use the big deal alphabet for the letters. For the numbers on the field I used Brushstroke Numbers (they are retired) but I had to resort to what I had on hand. I don't usually buy number sets, if your so inclined to C.A.S.E. my layout, you may have a more current set of numbers that will work well with this layout. The Sporting stamp set and Just Football set are from the current catalog. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Linda said...

. . . and you asked for a football LO from me??? This is really cool! Nice job.

Linda