Friday, February 1, 2008

My Swaps

This card was made for a swap I'm participating in. I used the embrace life stamp set from Stampin Up. The cardstock is Rose Red, Really Rust and Pretty in Pink. I have a tendency in using the earth elements colors a lot. When I first started with Stampin Up I'd use a lot of there bold brights, but now I find I don't use those colors as much anymore! I hardly ever dared to use Rich Regals, but now I use those more than I do the Bold Brights. For those of you who don't have a clue about what I'm talking about, well Stampin Up had four color familes; Bold Brights, Earth Elements, Rich Regals and Soft Subtles. I'd have to say that Earth
Elements are my favorite! This next card was also made for a swap using the One of a Kind stamp set. I think this is my new favorite set! I did not cut all the little flowers by hand! I used the Boho Blossoms Punch that coordinates with the set. Again all the colors used are from the Earth Elements family. Even though I used the punch to cut out the flowers, this card took a while to make because all the flowers are placed on dimensionals! I had to make 5 of each card, not a lot for a swap but it was enough. Post a comment and let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very pretty!!