Tuesday, February 17, 2009

KWerner Color Challenge #42

Hi Everyone,
Here is another color challenge card created for Kristina's blog. I love the color choices and I happen to love this set too! I believe the set is called Trendy Trees (from SU). The sentiment comes in the set. I used the Polka Dot background stamp. I thought it worked well with the trees. Of course I'm always up for making something that is easy to put together! I used my square punches and layered them. Quick and easy! Let me know what you think...leave a comment!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You must have been quick to be the first one to post on Mr Linky LOL !!

Anonymous said...

How cute. I love how you used the colors.

Dori Shelton said...

Simple and sweet! Good job

Fiona said...

Lovely card - nice use of the colours

Anonymous said...

wwwaaaooouu ! jolie carte ! bravo!