Saturday, February 28, 2009

Set of Cards with a Clear Altered Box

Hi All,

I have been trying to post this project since last week! For some reason I was having trouble posting the photos in the order that I wanted them to be in. I finally gave up and just decided to post however it would take the format! So...here is a set of cards that I made for my Secret Sister. They were fairly simple to make. I used maybe half a sheet of patterned paper and ribbon of course! I stamped a different sentiment on each card. As you'll notice on the card to the left, it is Happy Birthday

This next card says Hugs and Kisses, I'm not sure if you can see the sentiment very clearly. This card would make a great card for any occasion. The sentiment is pretty basic. I usually don't stamp anything on the inside of my cards because I prefer to right out my thoughts to whomever I'm giving a card too. Of course you can never have to many thank you cards. I never seem to have enough of them! Now here is the box! I went out and bought a die for my die cutting machine. It came in this box. I had originally thrown it out in my little garbage can located at my craft table. It took a couple of days, but I kept wondering if I could do something with it. I finally decided to give it a try and rescued the box from the garbage! This is what I ended up with! The cards match and I thought it turned out well! So think twice before throwing out those clear plastic boxes! Drop me a comment and let me know what you think!

No comments: