Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine Mail Boxes

Hi Everyone, This is a belated post. I decorated these mailboxes for Valentine's day for my co-workers. I had these mail boxes sitting in a plastic bin for over a year. Sometimes it just works out like that. I have some other things that have been sitting in my bin for a little longer than that, until I decide to use them. I can't wait until Christmas! I have some stuff that is just waiting to be given at Christmas time! Sick, I know! Do you think it's curable? The first photo is of the 4 mail boxes I decorated. I still have 2 left; maybe next year? the second photo is a side view of the mail box. I used my heart to heart punch for the cut out hearts and attached them with foam tape. The paper is the Candy Cane Lane paper by the way. I used the Love Ya Bunches stamp set to decorate the front of the box, which you'll see in the third picture below. I stuffed the inside with candy. All in all, I think they turned out well. What do you think?

No comments: