Sunday, June 14, 2009

Firehouse Scrapbook Page and Other Days

Here's is another Jasmine layout. What I really should say is Vijay layout because all the pages are for Vijay's scrapbook. This is another combined page. Combined page meaning that I scrapbooked a field trip and several other events that occurred. Don't you just love those chipboard letters? I got them at Joann's and they went perfectly with the fire truck picture. I also used my label maker (a birthday present to myself) for the titles on the photos. I purchased the silver metallic tape for the label maker and voila! I thought this layout turned out exceptionally well :)
Here is a close up of the left side of the layout.
Here is a close up of the right side of the layout.
Please post a comment and let me know what you think. By the way, in case your wondering, I didn't use a lot of Stampin' Up supplies for her layouts, just the cardstock. If I had the big shot I would have done so. Plus I love the different chipboard letters. You'll be seeing a lot of different kinds in all the layouts I've done. Until tomorrow :)

No comments: