Friday, June 26, 2009

Wild Child & Zoo Combined Scrapbook Page

I love these chipboard letters. This photo doesn't give you a great idea what they look like but you will see the detail in one of the photo's below. So this layout is a combination of Vijay getting his big boy bed and a trip to the living desert. I wanted to use Big Boy Bed for the title but when you buy chipboard letters you have to be mindful of what letters you are using. You only get so many of each letter. In this case 3 B's would have been to much! So Wild Child is really my substitute title. The right side is a trip to the Living Desert and I just love these photos!
Here is the left side.
Here is the right side. In this photo you can see a little better what these chipboard letters look like. They are really cool! I bought them at Michael's.
Thanks for looking!

No comments: