Saturday, June 20, 2009

Set of Cards In A Post It Note Holder

I'm so bummed! I was getting ready to post another "Jasmine" layout and something must have happened with my camera because when I went to download the pictures they were gone. Unfortunately, I already gave Jasmine her layouts so I don't have them to re-photograph. I was so hoping to post my New Year's layout today. Hopefully I can get with her another time and go by her house to take pictures of the layouts. Anyhow, for some strange and mysterious reason, my younger son, Joe, brought home this empty post it note holder. I asked him if he was planning on using it and he said, "No you can have it." Needless to say, it sat around for about a month. I knew I wanted to make some note cards for it and this is what I came up with.
There is a price tag on it because I was making all sorts of projects for a booth I had for a women's day event that my church put on. I mainly used patterned paper for the cards and stamped the sentiment on each card. I have a lot of projects I took photos of that were displayed on my table so for the next few days you may see those until I can take pictures again of Jasmine's scrapbook pages. Thanks for looking!

No comments: