Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Year's Scrapbook Page

Okay I managed to get some pictures of the rest of Jasmine's layouts. Sorry for the quality of the photos. Here is a layout that I made over 3 or 4 years ago. I originally made the layout for a stamp club and it has been sitting in a scrapbook...unused, for a long time. When Jasmine gave me some New Year's pictures, I knew then I would end up using this layout. Both stamp sets have retired, I don't remember the name of the letter alphabet set but the other set is Perfect Party and it was one of my favorite sets! I just thought I could use the set for other things besides birthday layouts :) It was versatile!
Here is the left side of the layout! Yes...my lettering isn't exactly straight but what do you expect without using a Stamp a majig! :)
Here is the right side of the layout!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: