Tuesday, June 16, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

Here is another page combining different things in Vijay's life :) The letters are not chipboard but they are stickers. They came in black and white and I mounted the black sticks onto white cardstock so that they would standout against the black cardstock I used for this layout. I wish I had more arrows when I was making this page...but I used what little I had. The middle of the right side of the layout is blank. I left it this way so that Jasmine can journal about the different pictures. Just in case you are wondering, I always used mounting tape to mount the letters onto the page.
Here is the left side of the layout. I do have to tell you that I'm a dork! I took pictures of these layouts and thought to myself, "I wish I could eliminate some of the background around the photos of these layouts...duh! It only occurred to me today that I could crop the photos! Hello!
Here is the right side of the layout. Leave a comment...I would love to hear what you think. And by the way I really have simple style of scrapbooking. The tons of patterned paper that some people use on a layout is just not my style and I wouldn't have a clue where to start with all those patterns. I'm a firm believe that less is more :) I like the pictures and journaling to speak for itself! Until tomorrow :)

No comments: