Tuesday, June 16, 2009

You Are a Star Scrapbook Page

Sorry everyone. Yesterday I was exhausted. I didn't get to much sleep the night before and I forgot to post. Here is the next page for Vijay/Jasmine's scrapbook. I ran twine (I can't think of another name for it) through out the page. The school 3D elements are by Crayola and can be found at Target. Once again I used some chipboard lettering, from Joann's. I had everything laid out on this page and there was still something missing. My friend Paula had come over for a few hours to put pictures on pages that were completed and she suggested the punched stars. Thanks Paula. Yes the punches are from Stampin Up!
Here is the left side of the layout.
Here is the right side of the layout. Let me know what you think. Oh yeah, the heart attached to the star came with the chipboard letters. Hope everyone is having a great day:)

No comments: